Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feeelin' Foxaaayy

A couple girls from the Alaska Wildlife Conservation just brought in a
fox that was having some ingestion problems. "Foxie" was handraised
and is super tame. They said you could never handle and wild adult one
like this, but because he had been influenced by humans his entire
life he was much more friendly. Of course you can never trust any
animal, especially one from the wild, but he was "just the most
adorable thing" as some of the girls said. Unfortunately, he was gone
before they could get his number. Maybe I should dress up like a "cute
little fox".

Aaaanyways, my hours lately have been super messed up. Yesterday I
slept until 4pm and today I slept until 2:30pm only to have to go to
work at four! But it's all good. I was hoping to get out and get some
fresh air for a bit, but I wasn't able to. I might go out riding
around after I get off at Midnight. Well I gotta get back to work, but
enjoy the pics!

Img_9424Img_9425Img_9426Img_9427

No comments:

Post a Comment