Monday, July 5, 2010

Coffee Shack

The first full day I was here on Wednesday, I went out venturing for a
coffee shop to get some Wi-Fi. Since I didn't have Internet access at
the clinic yet I wasn't able to Google for it on my laptop, but I
didn't let that stop me. I texted 466453 (Google) free of charge and got the nearest coffee shops to me.

One was only .1 miles away! I rode and rode and rode my bike until I
came the conclusion that I must have gone the wrong way or somethin...
I turned around and realized I rode right past it. There I saw
it; sitting there in a vacant parking lot. I thought to myself "What
a disgrace, this is no place for a coffee shop." But in all honesty
Google, that is not a "Coffee Shop", that's a Coffee SHACK.

Coffee_shopCoffee_shop2


I have now found a place called Kaladi Brothers that is not too far if
you take the back roads. I'm learning my way around Anchorage...
slowly, but surely! There has also been lots of excitement in the
clinic. Check back for more on My Alaskan Experience!


Sponsered by: The Moose

 

::UPDATE::

I just want to apologize for my kindergarten spelling. It was brought to my attention that I "road and road and road my bike".  Sigh. When really I did not construct ANY roads with my bike, but I simply "RODE" my bike. Sorry for those spelling errors. Thankfully, we have Moms to look after us even when we're in college. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment